I provide a range of arts management and consultancy services, and work with many clients on an ongoing basis.
- Hosting events, chairing panels, and speaking on digital culture and cultural management.
- Project evaluation (quantitative and qualitative approaches project dependent).
- Project development and management (specifically focussing capacity building, change management and digital innovation).
- Digital strategy (for established companies, start ups and individual creatives)
- I also lecture and facilitate workshops on arts management, experience design, audience development, social media and digital strategy. Recently I have worked with Creative United and Arts & Business NI to develop and deliver a series of webinars.
Clients and Partners have Included:
- Creative United
- British Council
- Arts & Business NI
- Young at Art
- Craft NI