Modules I currently lead at Goldsmiths, University of London:
- Audiences in Theory and Practice: BA Hons Arts Management
- Principles of Arts Fundraising: BA Hons Arts Management
Modules I have led previously:
From 2015 – 2017 I was the course convenor for the MA in Visual Arts Management and Curating at Richmond the American International University in London. This course offers sustained engagement with the visual arts from an intercultural perspective, training students in the professional skills required for career placement in the arts and creative cultural industries.
- Arts Management and Marketing: MA Visual Arts Management and Curating.
- Curating :MA Visual Arts Management and Curating.
- Professional Research Project: MA Visual Arts Management and Curating.
- Internship Supervisor: MA Visual Arts Management and Curating.
- Working in the Art World: BA Hons Art History and Visual Culture.
Modules I have taught on previously:
- CUS801: Exploring Heritage. MA Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies. University of Ulster
- MED313: Designing For Interactivity. BA Hons Interactive Media Arts. University of Ulster
- CUS802: Cultures of Curatorship. MA Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies. University of Ulster
- HIS535: Critical Histories. BA Hons Irish History. University of Ulster
- In 2014 I became a guest lecturer on professional practice at Queen’s University Belfast
Teaching as part of my research:
This is Our Playground was an interdisciplinary research and teaching project that provided students on the MA Cultural Heritage and Museum Studies course with the opportunity to increase their professional digital literacy, and students on the BA Hons Interactive Media Arts course with the opportunity to develop project and client management skills. The project consisted of lectures and workshops and concluded with a 12 hour Hack Day at The Ulster Museum.
I am a Fellow of The Higher Education Academy
I hold a certificate in ‘Supporting Teaching and Learning in Higher Education’ awarded by the University of Ulster