New York New York
I am beyond excited that I have been awarded a Winston Churchill Memorial Trust Fellowship. I’ll be going to New York on the 1st of June for 5 weeks.
In the spirit of my research I’m keen to crowd source some tips and introductions
Can you help?
- What museums should I visit? Are there any small museums that I might not have heard of, but are worth a visit?
- Who should I speak to? I’m keen to meet a range of education, digital and marketing people from museums, and tech companies.
- What events should I attend? i.e. special events, tours, talks (I see that the Whitney do Pram tours for new mums which sound great).
- Should I take a class? I haven’t taken an art or art history class in what seems like forever, does your museum run any adult saturday or late night classes that I could join?
- What else should I do? Restaurants, bars, shows, festivals
- How are museums in New York using digital technologies to extend Art History Education?
- Why are some museums more innovative than others?
If you’ve got a tip leave a comment here, email me firstname.lastname@example.org or tweet me @OonaghTweets